Full-time with benefits
Motor Components, LLC located in Elmira Heights, NY is a global leader in the electronic fuel pump industry that
designs, manufactures, and distributes Low-and High-Pressure Fuel Pumps utilized in the OEM and Aftermarket for
gasoline and diesel applications.
Motor Components, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Inventory/Production Control Specialist to provide timely inventory solutions to management covering a wide variety of opportunities, whether they be materials or
manufacturing related. Reporting to the Materials Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to perform these functions within a fast paced, results oriented organization that is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
• BS/AS Degree in Business Management with 3+ years Inventory/Production Control experience within ERP/MRP systems.
• In depth understanding of Operations and Manufacturing environments.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) within
multiple disciplines and levels of management.
• Possess the skills to lead regular inventory meetings with management.
• Ability to act as lead liaison on all inventory matters between various facets of inventory and management.
• Candidate will work with suppliers on inventory issues/protocol and maintains inventory at supplier’s location with
regular cycle counts performed. Visit suppliers as needed.
• Attention to detail and a higher level of organizational skills (including multi-tasking abilities) required.
• Must possess an analytical mind with strong mathematical skills.
• Familiar with shop floor scheduling and component issuing; ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong time-management skills, ability to set priorities, and utilize resources to achieve company goals and objectives.
• Ability to work independently and as a supportive team member.
• Candidate must be dependable, timely and reliable.
Job Type: Full-time, salary position (overtime exempt)
• 401(k) with Company Matching
• Medical including an H.S.A., Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Education Reimbursement
Pay Scale: Competitive – Dependent upon qualifications and experience
Schedule: Monday – Friday, overtime as needed to complete requirements