Full-time with benefits
Motor Components, LLC., located in Elmira Heights, NY, is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of Low and High pressure Fuel Pumps utilized in the OEM and Aftermarket for gasoline and diesel applications. The Product Engineer is responsible for providing timely engineering solutions to management covering a wide variety of problems/opportunities, whether they be customer or manufacturing related. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to perform these functions within a fast paced, results oriented organization that is ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 registered.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 years’ experience in product design and product support.
Proficient/understanding in the design and processing of Solenoid – DC Electro-Mechanical and DC
Motor Driven Pumps a plus.
- Knowledge/experience related to other Solenoid-DC Operated Devises and/or DC Motor Driven Devices will be acceptable.
- Solid understanding of Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics.
- Knowledge in the application of various materials used in the design and construction of related fuel
transfer products, i.e. Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Rubbers, Polymers, etc.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Solidworks, Lab View, and other design, test and simulation related
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, ERP Software (BOM’s) and other engineering related software.
- Working knowledge of Lean and ISO.
- Possesses “Hands On” as well as theoretical approach to solving problems within a team atmosphere.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- BS/MS Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Physics – Masters Degree is a plus.
- Competitive – DOE
- 1 st Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance; Paid Time Off; 401(k) with Company Matching Benefits